BISTRO BOOKINGS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Due to current Government restrictions, we have implemented strict measures which include but are not limited to:
– Bookings (phone or online) are essential. This ensures availability of a table for you and allows us to structure a floor plan which adheres to the physical distancing limits set out by the State Government.
Mon-Sun Dinner from 5pm
Fri-Sun Lunch 12-2pm
Bookings can be made online HERE or call (03) 5443 0374 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we will provide confirmation of your reservation as soon as possible.
– We are limited to a maximum capacity of 20 patrons at one time, with maximum table limits of 10 patrons. Tables are to be set 1.5m apart. Physical distancing measures must be adhered to. Patrons are not to gather or mingle between tables.
ie. If you have a booking of 12ppl, you will be seated over 2 tables and required to remain seated unless using bathroom facilities. Full table service provided by Hotel Staff.
– Booking/sitting times are SET.
Dinner: 1.5hrs 5:30pm or 7:30pm (Fri-Sun)
– Personal contact details (Name & phone number) to be provided at time of booking as well as credit card details. A ‘no-show’ fee of $25 per head will be incurred without minimum 1hr notice prior to booking time. Contact details of all patrons per booking to be provided on arrival.
– Full table service provided by our bar and wait staff.
– Take Away service available Lunch Fri-Sun: 12pm – 2pm & Dinner 7 days: 5pm – 8:30pm.
Delivery service available for Dinner only 5pm – 8:30pm 7 days.
– Full Take Away Menu available for Take Away and Delivery only.
Dinner Menu applies for Bistro bookings for Dinner and Lunch Menu for Lunch Bistro bookings.
– Patrons not adhering to the seating limits are breaching the directions issued by the Chief Health Officer for which penalties may apply. We reserve the right to refuse entry to customers or ask them to leave if any of these directions are breached.
Terms and conditions are correct at time of posting and are subject to change.
We appreciate your understanding and adherence to these policies and thank you for your support.